Sunday, March 14, 2010

I Am Me...


I had to make this project for Design where i describe myself to a perfect stranger visually. We had to create something that folds together so your 'stranger' can unfold your origami and find out who you are. I never know what i should tell people about myself, i mean its much easier writing it on a piece of paper and giving it away then acctually having to confront the topic face to face. I just dont know whats too much info.Most people dont know a lot about me except for the surface stuff, i like trees, colourfull things and i believe in kindness.cute.
There is more to me then that, i just bury stuff so its easier. I ended up having a good variety of  info though some light sunshine things as well as some deeper insights buried in the center of my origami crane/heart.

Id like to learn how to do art therapy, if only for myself so i can dig up all that has been buried maybe some sweet art will come out of it who knows.

Im excited to see what my strangers response will be

No comments:

Post a Comment