Sunday, May 9, 2010

I can do the Frug


Today has been such a lovely sunday its a good start to summer i woke up and had brunch with jess and a few of her friends/roomates; blueberry and banana pancakes to be exact and then gave a man with a shopping cart at least 10 bags of lauren's bottles, it was pretty great. Im really hoping it doesnt decide to rain cause it would be real nice to be outside adventuring. hummdinger
I want to go to the park and draw things i miss that, or go out and paint something with my little travel watercolors how i love them.

Tomorrow i start weaving which im super stoked about eeek i cant wait, what i can wait for though is that the class starts at 8:30, its the summer how dare they make me wake up at the crack of dawn

I should paint my broken orcid in a cup, maby ill just shower instead


Bloop Bloop

No comments:

Post a Comment