Monday, April 5, 2010

Death/ Rebirth



My sweet angel
if your near me
spread your wings
and get us the f out of here
-Dojo Workhorse

I find that the difficult things are always quickly followed by something beautiful and good.
I just have to read the signs.
This morning was lame, so lame in fact I had to take a nap.But then
I met a friend in the art store, went for a beautiful walk in the sunshine with a couple of pals, ran into some NSCAD ladies on the crosswalk, ate supper outside on a picnic table while we danced to cheesy R&B hits. Talked over fruit punch gatorade.
Then i made this really cool page for design.
April is about finding out where you have flow, 
and where you have discord,and removing or fixing that.
Death=Rebirth
Stay positive, and positive will follow.

Have a nice life <3




No comments:

Post a Comment