Thursday, April 22, 2010

Painting my world white


Right now im in the process of unpacking and setting up my new room. Its so great finally having my own place, and cute roomies. This process seems so daunting i hardly know where to start. I mean i have the biggest room so it should be okay but i have so much stuff, how the heck did i accumulate so many "things". Ive wanted to post for awhile but ive just been too busy with the end of school and the start of work; today is my first day off in a long time, no pressure to do anything at all glorious!
But this time is precious and i dont want to waste it.I finally bought a kitchen table which is such relief, and today im going to buy white paint and paint all of my kitchen furniture 7 chairs and a table huzza! i love painting furniture. Alex said she would even paint cool flowers on the table which will be sweet.
I need a dresser or some other kind of storage thing, because im taking up most of our communal shelves, and i need to hang my mirror up and wipe board on the wall so they no longer sit infront of the door bah
it will all come together though in its own time
 

No comments:

Post a Comment