Saturday, July 31, 2010

Roots Travel To The Sea


Ive finally made it back to Calgary for a quick visit and then im back to my east coast ocean home. Its been really nice being back so far, getting fed real meals, not having to cook and hanging out with my mama. Its an odd feeling being back, it doesnt feel like home anymore, all these new sky scrapers emerging, new sub divisions being built over night, no water. This place reminds me of my old life,the places i used to go adventuring, but ultimately i had to find my own way, pick up and leave start fresh somewhere new see what life has to offer me
I hope i can find what i came here for.

Its good to have seen my brother i was worried he wouldnt be okay after his fall but his life is starting to pick up again and he has a new demo. Its inspiring seeing him pursue his passion as much as he does.
I need to try harder this fall,cause it wasnt working right last year and shit has to change if im gonna stay happy for more then a few months.This is gonna be my lucky year 21. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment