Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Lay like a broccoli and eat my pumpkin cake


Today was one of those too exhausted to function properly kind of days, and when im tired everything seems to get thrown out of proportion. Today i wondered "what am i doing with my life?" and honestly i dont really know and that kid of freaks me out cause it seems like so many of my friends know what they want and are going for it and thats great but im still unsure; im just going to go with it for a while and try and be as productive with my time as i can but without putting any pressure on myself to come up with any great bodies of work or even anything to show for my summer.

I just finished reading catcher in the rye, hardest book to get through...ever but then the last 20 pages it finally all came together and now i absolutely love it. it really hit home and i guess its always neat to read a book from a male perspective, not always that of a womans.

Id really like to sew on a few patches to my jean jacket before i go home and hopefully i can make some dreadlocks with some of my girls this weekend, maybe have them for when i go home at the end of the month haha i guess we shall see anyways im frickin exhausted so im outty

 

No comments:

Post a Comment