Friday, June 4, 2010

Standup Bass and Chocolate Shakes



My neighbors are playing blue grass on their porch; 
There is so much that has happened in such a short period of time
i just want to record it all, time seems to be going at hyper speed
there is always something that needs to be done and then in the spaces 
of freedom i just want to be with people and bug my roomies. 
Right now im taking 2 summer classes which have worked out 
to be so  much more then i could have hoped for. Both my teachers
are fascinating and artistic creatures and im so inspired by them.
Im taking weaving with Leslie Armstrong who is really helping me find 
my path in textiles and Tactile notebooks and the written word with
Sandra Brownlee who deals with more of the emotional aspect of creating
and just teaches us to make art for arts sake, because duh,
thats why im here after all. Well its late and i have work to do in the morning
but another night i will write more.

No comments:

Post a Comment