Thursday, June 17, 2010

Your Fathers Old Leather Shoes


Ive been thinking lately about all the great things that im bringing into my life, but im still not fully confident in myself  i feel tall and okward, and just generally unsure of myself which makes things a tad more trying. Its been really great though because of these summer classes ive begun to feel more comfortable with my art, and i know that i can express myself in any shape/form and that is enough. Ive been attracting some really interesting people into my life, people that i can click with, which is cool.New NSCAD friends hurray!

I started my final weaving project which is a double weave, i made the mistake of measuring 48 ends instead of 24 so my weave became 14'' instead of 7''. So my color sequence is all off which is too bad, but i think it can still look pretty interesting rectangles and squares in purple,pink,teal,blue,red,and brown.

In my notebook class tonight we made invitations for our show coming up in july
which im thrilled about, my work is going to be in the ANNA!!! life is good.
well its late and i have a busy, sleepless weekend ahead of me,
wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment